Sunday, July 10, 2011

How is the job market these days?

I think anyone who says it's easy, by any measure, to get a job is lying right now. My husband has been unemployed for 10 months now. The woman sitting next to me at work, before this job, she was unemployed for 2 years, her husband has also been unemployed for 2 years and still is. Two seats down from her is another woman, and her husband has been unemployed for 1.5 years. No one is hiring, anyone who is will pay you crap, or they want you temporarily. Like I said, my husband has been unemployed for almost a year now, he's a part of 6 different employement hiring agencies and we have seen no help. The job market is a joke. If you have a job, keep it. Don't let go until you have successfully found a promising one.

No comments:

Post a Comment